While the measures from the Dutch government do not have a direct impact on amateur sports teams (yet), we want our trainings to be as safe as possible. Our general rules are described below.
1. If you have symptoms, get tested, stay home and away from training! Also if you just have slight symptoms!
2. Clean your hands and disc before and after the training; wash them at home and make use of the provided hand sanitizer on the field.
3. Keep 1.5 meters distance and avoid touching each other as much as possible. This will be mandatory off the field, in the canteen and during our socials.
4. Don’t yell on the sidelines or when stall counting.
5. Put your stuff in a safe distance from other people’s stuff.
6. Only drink from your own water bottle.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.